WHAT IS SLSL & HAPPINESS MEDITATION?
(aka Divine Light Meditation)
Experiencing Your inherent wisdom & Presence
Two powerful and uplifting meditaitions: AKA Divine Light Meditation
Supreme Light of Supreme Love
SLSM is an open eye energy transmission meditation to help you more deeply connect to the Power of Grace inside... a direct experience of our potent life force, higher intelligence, source energy, unified field of consciousness... whatever you call it.
HM is a deep closed eye meditation that absolutely opens up a deeper heart connection and calms your mind's looping thoughts.
They are Powerful Tools that open a portal of Awareness for allowing the Alchemy of Change to happen automatically.
HOW CAN THESE mEDITATIONS HELP YOU?
• Allows the brain and heart to merge in Oneness Consciousness as it creates an actual neuro-biological shift. This Sacred Blessing transmission is a vital energetic activation to more fully experience 'Living in Presence'.
• A gentle, powerful, heart-centered experience that ignites the blissful dimensions of consciousness. It is a reflection of Your Own radiant, eternal Presence.
• This Grace- filled meditation is a mystical gateway and push into Awakening and Experiencing your inherent power, to heal what is burdening you, to solidly create your sizzling personal connection with your Divine as well as tapping into collective consciousness.
• It helps shift your perceptions of truly SEEING how the Mind interferes with experiencing life as it occurs… and allowing it to be what it is in the moment without trying to change it. This type of Mindfulness nurtures Acceptance and ultimately will lead to the absence of conflict and suffering!
• It taps the wisdom and presence that naturally flows from your heart. Everyone can benefit no matter their cultural background or spiritual path.
EACH Meditation program runs 1.5 hrs and encompasses a Satsang (a lively interactive discussion on a compelling contemplation in our journey of transformation).
If you would like to host a either of these Meditation Programs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org